1.21.2004

Word!

I should keep this painfully short, since I've still half of Who Moved My Cheese? to read for work tomorrow, and I might try and put in at least half an hour of coding. Or try and get into the office way early, say, by six or six thirty.

I'd planned on working late, but said plans changed a bit when the girl from the date called tonight. For future purposes, let's call her Elizabeth. I figured I'd just play it cool and wait to call her until tomorrow (even though, just between you and I, reader, I did want to call her up tonight... given how good of a time I had last night!), but she ended up beating me to it. We bs'ed for awhile on the phone and agreed to go out to dinner tomorrow night. I'm totally pumped about this; she's awesome, and suprisingly easy to talk to for someone that I've just recently met. Given how hard it is usually to click with people my own age, especially girls, this kicks a lot of ass. :)

Plus, in other developments, I finally retrieved my mom's stuff from Mandan tonight! Well, almost. Her hope chest is still over there, but I reckon I can score that some other day. The important stuff is now here at my place, so that lifts a little weight off my shoulders.

Time to go read some motivating business literature! Have a pleasant Thursday, reader, and stay warm tonight. Dream sweetly.

No comments: