1.16.2004

Comments are back! Post away, you fiends.

I'm awfully tired tonight, so I'm gonna have to make this a short one. Overall, happy hour was suprisingly noneventful tonight. Didn't do much but speak politics with the old man, which makes for quite interesting times since I'm a liberal while he just loves his Fox News Channel and Rush Limbaugh. Thankfully we're civil towards each other (most of the time), so it's all good.

Afterwards, both him and cindy wanted me to head over to this new place in Mandan, called the Dog Pound... but i gracefully declined. They had $2.00 pounders, which sounded enticing, but I guess around seven or eight they start playing a buttload of rap music and all the whitehatters and other assorted losers my age come crawling out of the woodwork to hang out there. Alas, that isn't much of my scene, so I figured I'd roll on home instead. I'd hoped to kick it with Steph for awhile, but it looks like we'll be doing that tomorrow night sometime. Adam came over for a few hours, though, so that was badass; it was cool just sitting around and shooting the shit.

And no, Adam, we're not gonna call my place The Petting Zoo. Just cause i'm a Goat does not mean you get to pet me! Cause dude... that's just wrong.

Oh, and Coyote is coming back into town for the weekend, too, so we might go score a few cold ones tomorrow night as well. That should kick ass; it's been awhile since i've seen her, and I'm sure we'll have plenty of catching up to do.

Time to hit the sack... i made it to the office at 7:10am today, first time before 8 in damn near two weeks. So i'm beat. Have an awesome rest of the friday night, if you're still raising some hell, and sleep well tonight. See ya tomorrow.

No comments: