1.11.2004

I've to head to my grandma's shortly to score some food, but I thought i'd pop in here for a sec and write a bit. I haven't done a thing today, besides sleep in till 11am (score!), but yesterday was cool. July Lucille and I went and saw Big Fish, which was actually really awesome. If you've not seen it, reader, you should. Then we ended up kicking it for the rest of the night with one of her friends, cassie. Scored dinner over at Fiesta Villa and just drove around for a few hours bullshitting and whatnot. All in all it was really low-key but kicked ass, and was awesome getting to know someone new.

Thing is, I had no idea what any plans were, it was all really spur-of-the-moment, so it made getting together with some other friends (the lobster and brianne) a bit difficult. Plus, i didn't really stay out all that late anyways; i was damned tired again. I felt bad, though, since i wanted to chill with both brianne and the lobster and didn't get a chance to. Which especially blew since the lobster left home today to go back to school, and I have absolutely no idea when i'll see her again - the way the ghetto taurus is, being quite under the weather, probably not for a good while. Which really blows.

I guess, in that case, yeasterday was a bit of a double-edged sword - still having fun and meeting someone new, but not really being able to see your friends off with a proper goodbye. Alas, the world keeps turning. Which means i need to get my ass in gear here and go get that food of my grandma's, come back, and start some coding that I need to get done. Hope you had a cool weekend, reader, and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

No comments: