1.08.2004

Today was ... busy. Nothing really interesting went down, but I spent a buttload of time trying to figure out how to do something using ArcObjects that should be trivial, but is anyting fucking but. Grr! It was so ungodly frustrating... Hopefully it all comes together sooner than later. It damned well better! Nonetheless, I'd planned on hitting it tomorrow for most of the day, trying to figure it out, but I remembered we're doing some interviewing tomorrow. We've three folks to meet with, so most of my day will be kept busy with that. Oh well. I can always put in some extra hours Saturday, i suppose, even though I'm inwardly hoping I can hook up with the Lobster for awhile and get her the little something I scored for her birthday, since she's heading back to the great flat lands of Fargo quite soon.

I'm pretty stoked that it's Friday already, though. I don't have any huge plans for this weekend, but hopefully my little gathering does indeed happen tomorrow night - and hopefully I can get out to see Big Fish on Saturday, too. There's a chance July Lucille and I might catch it during a matinee showing, so that would be cool. Especially since i've got this weird little thing about seeing movies by myself. In a pinch I'll do it (I was fully prepared to go by myself to LOTR), but I absolutely hate doing so and will avoid it at all costs. It's depressing! Even though you don't talk during movies, I still find it quite social, and I end up getting bummed out just cause I'm the only one there. Strangely, however, I'm just fine with going to concerts or restaurants by myself... go figure. Perhaps that's just one more little quirk of mine that, rolled in with all the others, works to create the enigma that is The Goat.

I have a fear that i'm really rambling right now, and making not a lot of sense... and i feel really spacey. Perhaps that's a sign that I best get my ass to bed, esp. since I'd like to be in the office before 7 tomorrow. And I have to shovel the godforsaken snow in the morning before then. Argh! Soon, though, spring will be here.

Dream sweetly, reader.

No comments: