1.18.2004

Well, end to another weekend. Damn, that went fast.

All said and done, though, it was a pretty good weekend. It was awesome taking a few days off from the daily grind of coding ... although it's fun, one does need to keep in balance. I had a lot of fun hanging out with denise last night, and seeing steph yesterday and adam on friday was cool as always.

Today I ended up seeing my grandma for awhile, which was nice since it's been a good week or two since i've been over there. Then afterwards I trekked over to Mandan for dinner at my parents' place. My dad did a teryaki pork loin on the rotisserie with wild rice. All i had to do was throw in a Rolling Rock in for good measure, and I ended up with quite the tasty Sunday dinner.

That was about all that went down today... pretty noneventful. But, interestingly, I got a response to one of my little online dating profiles. Honestly, i thought trying that crap out was a total shot in the dark, but... dude, who could resist a profile like this? lol...

And yes, i do realise that this is likely a stupid thing, posting a link to it, since if anything it's gonna give that tool Adam free reign to blast the hell out of me for lord knows what. Alas... bring it! But hey, if i could meet some cool new people here, that would be awesome. Who knows about the actual dating part. Either way, i'll keep my options open, since that's all i can do right now.

I bid you farewell, reader, for i'm tired and the my bedtime draws ever closer. Hope your weekend was a pleasurable one, and that you're doing well and still smiling, whereever you might be. Dream sweetly tonight.

No comments: