1.18.2004

Ahh.... back from an evening at Sidelines and the Cove with the Coyote. Pretty damned fun i must say, and an awesome time chilling with her, since I hardly ever get to see her.

Today I did jack and shit; just messed around, cleaning house and running to the mall and stuff. I scored Pirates of the Caribbean on the "collectors edition" dvd and the new live Rush dvd, so that was sweet. And i looked at cars over at Expressway Honda too... turns out they might be getting a shipment of used Nissans from Phoenix next weekend, so i might have to see if any catch my fancy.

One new one did, a new 265hp gunmetal-grey Maxima, but it was $31,000. ouch... methinks not.

I did hang out with Steph, too, tonight - that was cool. Got to see her place finally, and caught the last half of Boondock Saints (sp?) ... which looks like a pretty rad flick. Might have to rent it sometime.

I've gotta say that Sidelines was a pretty rad place to be tonight, though. Lots of peeps my age, so who knows, maybe that's an avenue to meet some folks in this town. I'd not mind expanding my social circle here.

Since i'm honestly pretty bombed, and awfully hungry too, i think i'm gonna go rustle up some chow in this here place of mine. Then hit the sack, since i'm one hella tired Goat, too. Hope your Saturday night was a fun one, reader, and have a cozy, peaceful night.

No comments: