1.06.2004

I'm just on my way to bed here, but thought I'd give a very brief rundown of the day: it was good! Hung out with July Lucille for the evening, which was rad, just sitting around and bullshitting and such. She ended up coming back for a few days here, so it was good seeing her during her short little trip back.

And I finally got my six-month review at work today!! This was good, since finding out that you're doing well at work is certainly a nice thing, and raises are always welcome things. Having a little extra cash rocks ... especially when it's ass-cold outside. Perhaps I can start heating my place to 70 instead of keeping it at 64...

That's about it for now, though - i'm pretty tired, and i must work tomorrow, so it's time for the Goat to hit the proverbial sack. Sweet dreams, reader, and have a good one.

No comments: