1.07.2004

Ahh... i'm so tired! But that's okay. I should get some good sleep out of this.

Like last night, this post shall be nice and short, since my bed is simply screaming for me to come spend some quality time with it. However, I just wanted to pop in and mention that both today and tonight were pretty good; got some nice things accomplished at work, and hung out with July Lucille again for a bit this evening. Certainly no complaints! It's nice having days that don't suck.

For all you crazy Bismarck folk out there, word on the street is that I might have a bit of a gathering Friday night. I'd also like to see the movie Big Fish sometime soon ... so maybe we can get a horde of us together and hit that shit Saturday. A penny for your thoughts, reader...

I'm so hitting the sack like right now. Pleasant dreams tonight, reader, and have a fine Thursday.

No comments: