7.15.2004

What the hell... i didn't even finish telling you what i did tonight!  I'm so scatterbrained lately it's ridiculous.
 
After writing a letter - there's one more to go - i took a break and called Dustin (hey, my hand was tired!), and spoke to him for about an hour.  Then, out of the blue, my cell rang and delivered me a cool suprise - a call from Kris!  We shot the breeze for about half an hour, which was awesome, talking about all sorts of things, as we normally do.  Unfortunately we don't get to talk a whole lot, but when we do chat - via email or otherwise - it totally kicks ass.
 
Then, after meandering upstars to fold the everfucking laundry, i found myself here, blogging away, staying up till the wee hours, past my bedtime, creating.  Ain't life grand?
 
Time for me to sleep.  And you, too.  Dream well, and keep smilin'.

No comments: