7.02.2004

Hey, punkers!

I'm just on my way out for the night; to grab dinner with my girl (Elizabeth, mind ya ... been together for what, like ... holy fuck, six months on the fourth of july here, wow) over at her place, hang out, and then eventually meet up with Pink and Brianne and possibly some other folk later on. If you, reader, should happen to find yourself in bismarck and awfully bored, give me a shout-out on my cell. I'd love to see you.

And if you're not in bismarck... get yo ass here! :)

I'll pop in eventually here, when i get a good chance, to tell ya'll about the absofuckinglutely amazing trip Pink and I just took to SLC, the two rush concerts we saw (yeah - TWO!), and all about kicking it with kris and zan, which was totally awesome.

Until then, reader, have a pleasant evening. Enjoy this gorgeous summer night, and if you see any fireworks just let your mind wander... let yourself be humbled a bit by their erratic and dangerous beauty, and let them remind you of all those fun times as a kid, sitting by the water, enthralled at the sights, the sounds, the experience of being alive.

No comments: