7.03.2004

Good morning, folks. I guess it's technically morning, that is, but for me, it's still night I suppose. Either way, I hope it's good for ya. :)

I just got back from kicking it with Pink, Brianne, Becky, Cody, Jen, and some other peeps - after hanging with the girl for awhile. All in all both experiences were pretty rad, but i'm sure i could elaborate on them for hours should i choose to give into a desire to chat. Alas, i'm somewhat zonked, so it's likely best I just hit the sack.

What I did want to make light of was this: back in the summer of 2002 (to some of you, the infamous "Black Summer" - if you, reader, are privy to certain details you'll know why this summer is aptly labled as such...) i wrote a short autobiography in a half-assed attempt to explain myself better on my website (you'll see a link to it on the left hand side of this page).

Well, number one, dude: not to put myself on a pedestal, since that's not the idear, but i'm a bit more complex than i thought, and two or three pages sooo doesn't cut it for a bio. Two: It's old. Three: I feel like i need to write, especially after my little SLC trip this past week. I can't explain this strange sense of immediacy, but it's there - and strong.

So i reckon i shall write. Perhaps tomorrow after getting up, scoring some breakfast, and lifting - or even in between - i'll start rewriting the bio. This should be a hell of an interesting experience, i think, if i go at it with some determination and drive. And get this - since you're reading this journal, you must inherently kick lots of ass; you so get first dibs on it, dude, when it's done.

Now, don't get too excited... :)

Until then, reader, have a wonderful rest of the night if you are still awake, and have some splendid dreams tonight. Preferably ones of those that matter the most, the kind that let you wake with smiles.

No comments: