2.18.2003

Well hell, this could be a long entry, so i'll see about maybe taking a few hrs off early at work tomorrow so i can study more for the exam in Social Implications tomorrow. Since I have a good 70+ pages to "read". Bah.

By the way, as a side note, turns out I scored a 30/30 on my OS II test I took last week. Praise the gods! Totally didn't see that one coming... let's just all channel some positive energy in the hopes that I'll keep this run going.

The Goat had himself a rather eventful weekend, so I'll take a few dozen moments to recap the excitement. Friday and Saturday I didn't do a whole hell of a lot - if I remember correctly I just sort of putzed around and got some homework done (gosh, I never seem to do that on weekend nights...wtf). Saturday night, though, Mixmaster H and I took off for St. Louis to be at the demo of PlotMaker. The drive was about 14 hours, and the trip rather uneventful.. fairly routine highway travelling. Course, the events that transpired whilst there offer the most enjoyment upon reflection. I just realised that I can't much tell you all of it now, for that would spoil everything. Much better to keep the reader in a state of suspense. So, actually, I'll be lazy and just tell you more tomorrow. :)

Don't worry; noone got hurt. Physically, that is.

I suppose I'll mosey on over to my Social Implications text and nestle in for a good night's cram. Sleep well, and dream of someone that brings you a bit of light in life.

No comments: