2.09.2003

Bah... the Goat is tired, and tired of school.

This weekend was spent in lavish agony, reading my Distributed Systems text. I'm sick of that fucking book. Alas. Hopefully my studies shall pay off during my first exam on Tuesday. Truth be told, I'm a bit worried.

I did spend part of the weekend coding, however. Generally an enjoyable time, it was a refreshing break from the dull book by Tanenbaum and van Steen. I worked on creating a reporting plug-in for PlotMaker, the contract project my friend "Mixmaster H" and I have been working on - the one that will be shown off (to some degree) in St. Louis on February 17th. That was about all I did this weekend, though.

I just finished a major chunk of my Networks homework, as well, due on Tuesday. The little bit I've left myself will die slowly sometime tomorrow afternoon, since I work until 2pm.

'Tis midnight, so I'll cut this short and get ready for bed. Sleep well, and never lose sight of the real things in life.

No comments: