11.02.2003

Song of the day: GWAR - Sex Cow

I felt a bit compelled a little bit ago whilst in the shower to post a quick entry, since it seems like it's been awhile. Alas, this past week has been pretty busy. I was in Rapid City for work for a few days, which ended up going pretty well i think... and then i went to Fargo for the Halloween weekend. All in all the experience was good; we partied and i got to see those people (other than family) that are the most important to me. Can't really knock that, can I?

It's all been a trife chaotic though, given my travels and the tension the group is experiencing right now. I could use a few relaxing days here; just a few easy nights to settle back into my simple yet cozy duplex and my normal, rather plain life.

There's a lot more i could write about, i think, but i have quite a bit of crap to do tonight yet. Take peace in the fact that nothing is new, that no new bombs have been dropped... but there's still shit i could get on the soapbox about, mostly concerning this constant nagging issue of my shitty self-esteem. It's honestly never been a big issue since i was a little dude, and it really isn't now, but since it's been the topic of some discussion over the past few weeks it comes to the surface. However, that's best left to another time. My duplex looks like a small hurricane blew through it, and, sadly, duty calls.

Have a content rest of the night, reader, and try not to brush past and ignore the tiny wonders, like a crisp winter sunset, when the better part of all chi seems so absolutely off-kilter.

No comments: