11.12.2003

I've been busy! While this is kinda cool, since it leaves me less time to dwell on things ('tis a silly enterprise), it does leave me with far less time to see people and read The Dark Tower V - Wolves of the Calla. Which i must say is turning out to be pretty badass, a 1/4 or 1/3rd of the way through. Of course, i'm a tower junkie, so it wouldn't take much to excite me.

Tonight i went to dinner with cody out to his grandma's place, and fixed her printer drivers under Win98. ... and spent the better part of my day at work bashing my head in, trying to debug this fucking code using a beta object model, that in some ways, is pretty damned stupid. But i'll stay off my soapbox for now, simply cause i don't have the time to climb up on the thing and bitch for ten minutes.

The next few days will be just as insane, i'm sure, since not only do i get to keep playing with ArcObjects 9.0 beta 2 at work, i get to keep writing user docs for the NDSU contract project. So... little Goat time, sadly. Perhaps by monday or tuesday or something next week i can take a breather, and get other shit done, like my hair cut, oil changed in the Vehicle of Destruction (the taurus), and errands like the dentist bill and stuff. Joy.

Well, that's about it for now - i should turn in soon.. Tomorrow's likely going to be a long day. Sweet dreams, homes, and don't stop looking forward.

No comments: