8.28.2003

Ah... the river. Just got back from kicking it there with Brianne, and then chilling with her at her place. It's been a very relaxing night, and i'm just letting my hair dry before hitting the sack. Whilst getting all sorts of lovely metal music from www.hellfrost.com. There's some insane shit on there, but it would be just divine coding music. Stuff i could easily lose myself in while cranking out lines upon lines of whack vb6 code.

I looked at my project at work, counted the lines of code - right around 14,000. In two months. Holy fuck.

But yeah, the river kicked ass. I think it's been something like five years since i've actually been in the river, and it was pretty rad. Pretty damned cold at first, but i warmed up pretty quick, and had a really cool time just getting in touch with nature and the land i'll always consider home, no matter where i might end up in the future.

My hair is getting pretty dry though, so i reckon i'm gonna head to bed. I wrap the better part of my project at work up tomorrow, so I'm going to try and go in early and maybe be productive or something. Enjoy the rest of your night and dream sweet dreams, reader.

No comments: