8.10.2003

Hello, reader.

This weekend was fun but a little peculiar. I went to WE FEST, and had quite a bit of fun, but it was also off-kilter a bit. In some ways it ended up making me feel really alone and outcast. Odd, but that's how I felt for the better part of it, kinda. Plus i was sick too, off and on, which was pretty bunkass. Perchance due to heat stroke, or exhaustion, i ended up having a queasy stomach for pretty much the whole weekend. Did i hurl, you ask? Naw... but i probably could have if i willed myself to it. Then everyone was like, DRINK! MORE BEER! and i'm just like, aaaaahhh, i need more WATER... alas.

I'll be heading to bed here directly, as i'm very tired. Didn't get much sleep last night. Grr. And i get to work tomorrow morning, too. yech

But have a good one, and hopefully you had a fun weekend, without the stomach issues. Sleep well.

No comments: