9.04.2003

Hola. From the looks of it, it's been exactly one week since my last post. Hopefully they'll start happening more often! I just need extra motivation at night, after long days at work.

Like today, the standard, run-of-the-mill 10hr day. It was cool though since i got to make my big presentation of my first big project at work, and they seemed to groove on it - so that was tight. It's a good thing knowing that you aren't sucking ass. Then this evening i went over to the parents' place, had dinner, and visited and stuff. All in all, pretty cool. And my dad gave me some food too, like some salmon and tomatos and a green bell pepper. so that kicked ass.

Other than work, this week has been pretty normal. Brianne and I did make it to the river this past Monday, which kicked ass, but other than that, i've just been cooped up, coding on my contract project, and taking it easy. I'm ready to get out this weekend though, to just get the fuck outside, bike ride, stargaze, what-have-you. Just something that doesn't involve a machine with 7200rpm magnetic storage units.

I wish i could provide a nicer, juicier, more robust, more targeted, focused, streamlined, and cornflower-blue post, but really... nothing is going on. I'm not overly sad, nor overly happy... not in love, but not totally against the notion of it... not even randy, which is saying something. I simply feel drained, and in need of a good recharge. Alas.

So maybe i'll go burn some CDs and free up some space on the system drive. Have a peaceful yet fun rest of the night, and bong a beer for me if you break out the cold ones. :)

No comments: