3.10.2003

Today has been just your standard, run-of-the-mill, average, Ford Taurus type of day. I worked... and I ate (Subway and some chicken alfredo pizza for dinner) ... and I bummed around a bit as well. Still attempting to avoid OS for all it's worth. Shall all be over Thursday, though.

I spent awhile with the lobster last night, which was really cool. She called me out of the blue (weird in and of itself since i was considering on calling her last night) and we shot the proverbial shit for a little bit, wherupon I went over to the ghetto, picked her up, and went to Denny's. I had this thing called the "Super Bird", i think, that was fairly tasty. Turkey, bacon, etc. Perhaps not the most healthy thing a person could eat late at night, but I'm still alive. For now. It was rad seeing her though, and I had a blast. Nice to get out once in a while, especially while in the throes of a painfully busy week.

Oh, Steve and I (and maybe a few others; who knows) may head down to Minneapolis for the weekend, since our spring break is next week. Joy! I really want to get down there, make the pilgrimage to Motorwerks BMW, and check out an Infiniti dealer or two (I reckon that Sears there carries some). Since I think the G35 coupe is the shit, but I do need to make sure I can fit in it. And I'd love to check out some home furnishings stores, as well, to see if I can score anything for my new pad i'll be setting up in bismarck. And hey, one could always hit the 'Vu, I suppose... :)

I should get ready for my Social Implications class. Bah. Thank you for reading, and never lose hope - in anything.

No comments: