5.23.2003

Whoa... back from dinner at the local Fortune Cookie. I went there with my grandma, so that was cool, but i ate far too much food. Alas. But fuck it, I can indulge once in awhile, especially when it's free.

Other than that, that's all I've done so far today. Now I'm waiting for the Coyote to show up so she can sell me her old stereo, a NAD reciever, equalizer, and this ancient relic called "The Beam Box", an adjustable am/fm antenna. It actually works pretty slick, but it's so 70s, with the faux wood laminate, etc. The kicker is that i've no clue what the fuck i'll actually do with this stereo. I'd thought of using it for my PC, but the paradigm titan speakers i'll use aren't video shielded. Perhaps it'll go in the Man Room (the basement).

That's all for now... to the couch with me!

No comments: